UnspokenSound

This is my last month of BLR

Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:20 am

I created account in 2011 and really started to dive into the game in the beginning of 2012. Was doing college and construction, and a whole bunch of other stuff that left me no time to do them BCL competitive games and Clan stuff like I wanted to. So I've always been rogue on this game, a solo dude, was very to myself the first 2 years of playing it.
Yet, I still had a blast with the old peeps of BLR.

Aita was one that made me like the idea of actually contributing to the game, but by that time, the game was dieing. :\ However, I want to say thanks to Aita for changing my views on the game and just having fun with it. Even though it's all a shit game now, i still enjoy it.

Anyways, this is my last month of actually being able to play this game or any other game for a good long while. I'm going to be going into the Navy fairly quickly, but first got to settle some things with IRL personal stuff.

However, since this is my last month, and some ya knows me enough to want to hang and have fun with me on Blacklight, Hit me up! I jump on a Voice chat with ya and chill and hang.

Thanks for reading!

Pleepleus

Blacklist Staff

Re: This is my last month of BLR

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:05 am

I have played with you too many times to count over these last 6 years! You will be missed my brother! I wish you the best on your life adventures, and hope to see you somewhere down the line when things level out. It is a travesty at what is happening to this game and it's loyal followers. I have met and made more friends online playing Blacklight than anywhere else... I still play the game as often as I can, in the 5 or fewer servers that are ever actually running... Lag fest, broken servers everywhere, no care from anyone to be seen... Makes me sad... Again, I wish you the best! :icon_biggrin:

Pleepleus

Sky

Blacklist Elite

Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:14 pm

hey unspoken .. i understand you do not enjoy the mess that the game has become. i'm sorry to see yet another player leave.

i actually spoke yesterday to someone who used to be .. hold on to something .. a Tango Down player. he described the experience from release (perfect game) to end (completely broken fucked up mess) which was 1:1 identical to what we have gone through. i don't blame you for leaving.

good luck on your next adventure. i'm sure doing real things is better than a videogame, anyway. hopefully when you get the itch to play helodeck, we will have BL3 out.
playing QuakeLive 24/7

UnspokenSound

Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Well thank you for the kind words. :)

HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:01 pm

Seabees? Semper Fi Shipmate and good luck on future endeavors. If you OCS in Pensacola give Mr. Squirrel a "good morning" for me.

Aita tried getting me involved around the same time as you, I regret not being more active as Tool were always a blast.

I recall always having fun playing with you, and I really appreciate you setting me straight a few months back. Your information was most appreciated and helped me realize some important things, many thanks.

TD&BLR go south in the same manner, I'm not signing up for insanity installment 3, so it was good playing with you but somewhere else perhaps?

Thanks again, and best of luck.

God

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:10 pm

UnspokenSound wrote: got to settle some things with IRL personal stuff.

it is never a good time to shoot up a school.

Return to “Off-Topic”