HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

Re: List of EU Hackers

Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:35 pm

Sky wrote:eh, you are not wrong. the spectate seems to work fine on some players, while on some others (like Vikeri) you only get a vague approximation of where their crosshair is. this is both due to the absolutely garbage servers, and by the connection of the individual player. although 45k did upload his gameplay, not spectate. still, unless it's quite obvious, it's hard to tell if a player is hacking or not. for example .. have you specced bebe? he genuinely looks legit 99% of the time.

That's why I have a tendency to stay out of hacker judgment, or if presenting an opinion I clearly state it as such. This game's too unreliable to ban based on spectate evidence; ban history is proof.

FuzzyPickle

Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:44 pm

WHO CARES???
Aita has CLEARLY abandoned this project. I have contacted Admins, who also have confirmed that they get no responses anymore either.... Clear hacks that snap and clearly wall can just now run even more free. They don't even have to worry about taking the 5 seconds to create new accounts, they can just STAY in the servers and run everyone out....

THANKS AITA FOR WHAT WAS ONCE A PLACE WHERE WE AT LEAST HAD A CHANCE OF KEEPING THE GAME AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE, NOW IT IS JUST A FORUM FOR TALKS ABOUT A DEAD GAME, WHERE HACKERS NOW MOCK US. IF YOU DON'T INTEND ON KEEPING THIS SITE FOR ITS INTENDED PURPOSE, PLEASE JUST MAKE IT A REGULAR FORUM, SO PEOPLE WON'T THINK THAT THINGS ARE STILL HAPPENING HERE!!!!

I used to have the upmost respect for what went on here and what they stood for, but to walk away like it wasn't shit..... That is BULLSHIT in anyone's book. I even have screenshots of the Tool clan members saying how BS it is as well.....

Just speaking my peace, as i have EVERY right to...
Last edited by FuzzyPickle on Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:27 am

You have a right to speak your peace, but I care. I also feel Aita and company didn't waste time or space on the web with their work here. I appreciate this site very much.

Nowhere else on a BLR related site do we have the freedom to discuss taboo topics like we do here. Arc, Steam, and Reddit all ban users who simply have negative things to say about the game. Those sites are thought control, whereas here we can discuss many topics that will get your profile removed elsewhere.

If it weren't for this site I'd have only bad things to share about my BLR experience. Thanks for allowing discussion to have a home Aita & crew!

Essentya

Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:42 pm

UPDATED - 04/13/2017

HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:37 am

Way to keep on keepin on Essentya. I'd say URNA has at least two.

Essentya

Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:57 pm

UPDATED - 04/15/2017

Essentya

Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:59 pm

HeWhoShallNotBeNamed wrote:Way to keep on keepin on Essentya. I'd say URNA has at least two.

hehehe even if nothing happens at least you can send people to watch the videos on youtube to convince them that this guys are in fact cheating.

Return to “General Discussion”